The OSJ Subsea Conference photos can be found on this page
Welcome to the OSJ Subsea Conference. Subsea is the next big frontier for offshore support vessels. Subsea vessel demand is set to grow at 5.2 per cent over the next five years, making the sector one of the most promising in the OSV space. Global subsea vessel operations expenditure is expected to increase by 29 percent compared to the preceding five-year period, totalling US$97.7 billion (bn) from 2016 to 2020.
The OSJ Subsea Conference will be followed by OSJ's Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Awards and Exhibition on February 3rd and 4th 2016
This conference will address the technical and operational challenges faced by subsea vessels. Speakers will also showcase the latest in technology, innovation and vessel design and share how to best manage risk.
Programme highlights include:
• A comprehensive update on key market developments and challenges facing owners and operators over the next 12 months
• New vessel design and including: Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR), Light Construction and Diving Support Vessels
• Subsea cranes for going deeper with heavier loads
• ROV and AUV developments: what are benefits?
• Simulation technology for ‘dry runs’ of actual operations
• Meeting diving certification requirements and ensuring safety
• The latest in diving systems and saturated diving
"This was a first class event! A good and appropriate mixture of conference sessions with good speakers on diverse topics, covering many aspects of the subsea vessel market; time for networking with the broad range of attendees including owners, equipment suppliers, builders, and designers; an interesting exhibition; and all in a convenient and well run venue"
Stuart N Smith, Vice President Asset Development, Subsea 7
" Excellent conference, presented by a large number of professional speakers and a responsive audience that generated an interesting exchange of opinions and points of views. Impeccable organization."
Carlo Fusé, Asset Project Manager, Saipem