The 2019 event features a dynamic programme that addresses the most current issues facing this important sector. The event benefits from a large exhibition which provides significant opportunities to network with leaders in the industry.
Programme highlights include:
- How the subsea market is recovering in the current oil price environment
- Vessel data: Utilisation rates, charter rates, newbuilds, and scrapping
- Global market analysis and growth forecasts
- Commercial opportunities in emerging markets including: renewables, decommissioning, deepwater, and ultra-deepwater
- Analysis of a new generation of subsea vessels including: dive support vessels, IMR vessels, and cable lay vessels
- Case studies showing how Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) are advancing subsea operations
- Subsea digital technologies - How AI and 3D vision technologies are looking to revolutionise subsea operations
Who will attend
The subsea conference is attended by leading organisations from across the offshore supply chain. Attendees will include:
- Vessel owners, operators, and managers
- Classification societies
- Brokers, charterers, analysts
- Vessel designers and builders
- Financial institutions
- Consultants and legal organisations
- Industry bodies and associations
- Senior representatives of leading technology companies
The OSJ Subsea Conference will precede Riviera’s Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Awards and Exhibition, due to take place 6-7 February 2019. Details for this event can be viewed here.
"This was a first-class event! A good and appropriate mixture of conference sessions with good speakers on diverse topics, covering many aspects of the subsea vessel market; time for networking with the broad range of attendees including owners, equipment suppliers, builders, and designers; an interesting exhibition; and all in a convenient and well-run venue."
Stuart N Smith, Vice President Asset Development, Subsea 7
"Excellent conference, presented by a large number of professional speakers and a responsive audience that generated an interesting exchange of opinions and points of views. Impeccable organization."
Carlo Fusé, Asset Project Manager, Saipem