The 2019 OSJ Subsea Conference featured a dynamic programme that addresses the current issues facing this important sector.
2019 Programme highlights included:
- How the subsea market is recovering in the current oil price environment
- Vessel data: Utilisation rates, charter rates, newbuilds, and scrapping
- Global market analysis and growth forecasts
- Commercial opportunities in emerging markets including: renewables, decommissioning, deepwater, and ultra-deepwater
- Analysis of a new generation of subsea vessels including: dive support vessels, IMR vessels, and cable lay vessels
- Case studies showing how Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) are advancing subsea operations
- Subsea digital technologies - How AI and 3D vision technologies are looking to revolutionise subsea operations
The Subsea Conference is attended by leading organisations from across the offshore supply chain. Attendees included:
- Vessel owners, operators, and managers
- Classification societies
- Brokers, charterers, analysts
- Vessel designers and builders
- Financial institutions
- Industry bodies and associations
- Senior representatives of leading technology companies
The OSJ Subsea Conference preceded Riviera’s Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Awards and Exhibition, which took place 6-7 February 2019. Details for this event can be viewed here.
"This was a first-class event! A good and appropriate mixture of conference sessions with good speakers on diverse topics, covering many aspects of the subsea vessel market; time for networking with the broad range of attendees including owners, equipment suppliers, builders, and designers; an interesting exhibition; and all in a convenient and well-run venue."
Stuart N Smith, Vice President Asset Development, Subsea 7
"Excellent conference, presented by a large number of professional speakers and a responsive audience that generated an interesting exchange of opinions and points of views. Impeccable organization."
Carlo Fusé, Asset Project Manager, Saipem