Over the past 12 months, the subsea sector has shown signs of recovery despite the general offshore market remaining static. Increased subsea activity has improved the prospects for vessel owners, particularly in the areas of well intervention and IMR.
OSJ Subsea will keep you up-to-date with industry developments and key trends and drivers across the sector. It is an opportunity to find out where new opportunities lie and get to grips with subsea technology advances influencing the design and capabilities of next-generation vessels.
2020 Programme highlights include:
- Analysis of key trends, market data and industry developments
- Regional opportunities for subsea vessels
- Latest developments and opportunities for DSVs
- Outlook and opportunities for the IMR sector
- Drivers and trends, and what's driving growth in the subsea well intervention vessels market
- What opportunities does the renewables and decom markets present?
- Innovations in hybrid subsea vessels
- Designing more construction capability into a smaller OSV platform
- Being efficient in ultra deepwater lifting operations
- Fibre rope crane technology: combining the benefits of wire rope and fibre rope
- eROVs - The new future in underwater technology
The OSJ Subsea Conference is attended by leading organisations from across the offshore supply chain. Attendees included:
- Vessel owners, operators, and managers
- Classification societies
- Brokers, charterers, analysts
- Vessel designers and builders
- Industry bodies and associations
- Senior representatives of leading technology companies
The OSJ Subsea Conference preceded Riviera’s Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Awards and Exhibition, which takes place on February 5th and 6th 2020. Details for this event can be viewed here.
For the latest news and market analysis on the subsea and wider offshore support sector, visit the OSJ website.
"This was a first-class event! A good and appropriate mixture of conference sessions with good speakers on diverse topics, covering many aspects of the subsea vessel market; time for networking with the broad range of attendees including owners, equipment suppliers, builders, and designers; an interesting exhibition; and all in a convenient and well-run venue."
Stuart N Smith, Vice President Asset Development, Subsea 7
"Excellent conference, presented by a large number of professional speakers and a responsive audience that generated an interesting exchange of opinions and points of views. Impeccable organization."
Carlo Fusé, Asset Project Manager, Saipem